During my teenage years, I jotted down a few stuff in my jotter to remind myself of some very important lessons. They are still with me today and they still encourage me. While going through them, I realized that these reminders still apply today. They make me feel good, they keep me calm and at ease.
I want to share them with you just in case you need just a little bit of a reminder or nudge. Say them to yourself especially when you start having feelings of doubt or things seem to get out of control. It works for me.
- You are flexible. Don’t be afraid to adjust where needed.
- You are a world changer. Don’t let your superpower go to waste.
- You can change, your situation can change and everybody can change. Don’t be afraid of change.
- You are not just good enough, you are the best.
- You are unique and different.
- You are responsible for your day.
- You are intelligent and getting wiser every day.
- You don’t have to envy anyone, because you are unique and special.
- You don’t have to worry about anything because God carries your burdens.
- God listens to all your prayers, even the most specific ones.
- You don’t have to judge your future based on your yesterday and your today.
- You don’t have to complain about what happened to you in the past or what is happening to you now, you should think and work towards your great future.
- You don’t have to wait for people’s compliments before you know you are getting somewhere.
- If you are seeking people’s approval, then you won’t get anywhere.
- It is not about how much love you get, but how much love you show.
- Giving good and sincere compliments cost nothing.
- It is good to always pray for and bless people.
- Failure is not the opposite of success, failure is part of success.
- Just relax, God will fulfill everything He has started in your life.
Step into this week with confidence and a smile, knowing that everything is under control. You got this! Most importantly, God got your back.
Which of the lessons speaks most to you? Is there one you already use often?
Are there any favorite lessons of yours that you’d like to share with us (me and the readers of this blog)? Kindly write them in the comment box below, even if it’s just a single lesson, I’d love to add it to my list.
Don’t forget to share this post with family and friends. Who knows? You might save someone’s day.
Have a great week.